Wednesday 30 January 2013

Attention

How do we know how others see? My whole life I have had problems with reading and mathematics. Mathematics problems usually involve sign errors, simple errors in writing down one step to another. These errors produce the wrong results (obviously) and the more they happen the more tiresome they become and the more they happen again.
My reading is slow, always has been. I like to think it is because I prefer to enjoy a sentence or that I lack a trick in seeing more.
The point I suppose is that these issues are either training problems, vision problems, or mental problems. You could solve it I through a process of elimination. But unless it is addressed early the handicap will affect your progress.
How do you know that you see as well as others in a physical as well as a mental sense?
Even with glasses the errors occur. What is missing?

See more clearly with gi.

No comments:

Post a Comment